One afternoon, Lauren was helping her sister feed her nephew Charlie. Charlie
would not let her put his bib on him, no way - no how! She thought, what is
the problem here? The bib is velcro, this shouldn't be hard! She finally
got it on him, fed him and when she took the bib off, she saw a patch of
his little red hair stuck in the velcro. Ouch! Velcro hurts! She thought
there has to be a better way... that day Magnificent Baby was born.
Magnificent Baby, based in New York City, was started by two Emory University
college pals, Lauren & Lawrence. Lauren, a former commercial real
estate analyst, is the right brain of the group while Lawrence, the
ivy-league-trained attorney, is the left. We hope you enjoy their products and see how easy changing time can be.
Seriously, why weren't these products around when our kids were babies?? Easy magnetic closures make changing in the middle of the night or anytime - a no-brainer. No more fumbling with snaps or itchy velcro. Not sure if you realized how much velcro sticks to in the dryer...EVERYTHING! These magnets have been tested over and over again, and are safe in every way, and will be washed and dried with ease, wash after wash.
Their time saving Smart Closetm magnetic fasteners and no
"over the head" designs will have newborns dressed in a jiffy while
significantly reducing their exposure to the chilly air. Playful Circus
Days print is whimsical yet sophisticated.
- Great for new moms and dads during night changings.
- Footie, Hat and Bib make the perfect shower gift
- Mitten cuff with fold over detail to keep baby from scratching herself
- Elastic bottom for added warmth and comfort
- Made of 100% luxuriously soft cotton
- Lead free. Phthalate free. Independently safety tested
- Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low
- Designed in New York City, made in Chin
- available in 0-3months and 3-6 months